[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Does JBoss 5.1.1 AS support deployment of JBoss Portal 2.7.1

Vikran Hedge do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 9 20:35:33 EST 2011

Vikran Hedge [http://community.jboss.org/people/vhegde] created the discussion

"Does JBoss 5.1.1 AS support deployment of JBoss Portal 2.7.1"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/635837#635837

Hi All,

I request any of the experts to let me know if Jboss EAP 5.1.1 AS supports Jboss-portal 2.7.x deployment? if yes, can I you giude me through the steps to accomplish the deployment of Jboss-portal sar(2.7.x) on Jboss 5.1.1 AS

Thanks in Advance!

Regards'
Vic

Start a new discussion in JBoss Portal at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2011]