[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: jboss driver block

Derek Vinyard do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 15 09:19:15 EST 2011

Derek Vinyard [http://community.jboss.org/people/derekvinyard] created the discussion

"Re: jboss driver block"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/636602#636602

I found kind of a solution, downgrading de JVM from 1.6.29 to 1.6.27. However some of my colleagues have no problem when using 1.6.29 so I still don't know where the real problem is. Any ideeas on how to get to the real problem are still welcomed however I can move on.
Another tested working solution may be to use the jTDS driver instead of the one from Microsoft, but this was not an acceptable solution in the long run for me.