[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Running jBPM in Standalone Tomcat 5+

Michael Renzi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 15 09:51:13 EST 2011

Michael Renzi [http://community.jboss.org/people/mrenzi] created the discussion

"Re: Running jBPM in Standalone Tomcat 5+"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/636610#636610

Thank you, Mauricio - at this point I am exploring and evauluating jBMP as we do need to integrate a workflow system in our application (now in the early stages).  In general - I would assume that we'd want to leverage all features of jBPM (or have the flexibility to do so).

Can you point me to any documentation that describes the various deployment options? - default jboss, without jboss and with antoher appserver, etc.... (ok, maybe I'm a little lazy... I will look around).

Thanks,
-Mike