[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Drools perspective not available in JBoss Developer Studio 4.1

Anne Forumer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 19 14:47:25 EST 2011

Anne Forumer [http://community.jboss.org/people/forumer] created the discussion

"Drools perspective not available in JBoss Developer Studio 4.1"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/637323#637323

I just downloaded JBoss Developer Studio 4.1. I was under the impression that it comes bundled with most JBoss frameworks like Drools etc. So I was surprised not to find any of them. It looks like a vanilla Eclipse install. There is no Drools perspective available!

I must be missing something!

I'd appreciate any help in what I need to do to see all the tools.

Thanks