[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Human Task Assignment handler

Mohamed Alzaiady do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 20 00:37:49 EST 2011

Mohamed Alzaiady [http://community.jboss.org/people/mzaiady] created the discussion

"Human Task Assignment handler"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/637342#637342

Hi...
I'm evaluating  JBPM 5 , to be used with human task Management., we have some complex task assignment requirement, like assign task based on work load or use Round Robin, escalate tasks, assign task for review only, ....

How i can a accomplish such requirements, Is there is any way to impelment a task Assignment handler??

I did think of overwrite the WSHumanTaskHandler, but i will have to recode the most of it, plus the new one will applay on all tasks in the process.

Any Ideas???