[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Re: Server behind the NAT firewall (again)

Ron Sigal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 21 18:46:45 EST 2011

Ron Sigal [http://community.jboss.org/people/ron_sigal] created the discussion

"Re: Server behind the NAT firewall (again)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/637624#637624

Hi Tew,

Are you saying that your Swing client is having a problem accessing JDNI on the server, i.e., it is unable to download the EJB3 client proxy?  If that is the problem, then I can tell you that the JNDI implementation does not use Remoting, so the multihome trick will not work for JNDI.

The JDNI implementation is part of the Application Server code base, so, if I have interpreted your problem correctly, I suggest that you post the question to the "JNDI and Naming" forum here:   http://community.jboss.org/en/jbossas/jndi http://community.jboss.org/en/jbossas/jndi.

-Ron

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]