[jboss-user] [jBPM] - (JBPM5)jbpm-console Report problem--how to install birt

Jimmy dong do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 23 04:11:29 EST 2011

Jimmy dong [http://community.jboss.org/people/jimmy.dongjia] created the discussion

"(JBPM5)jbpm-console Report problem--how to install birt"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/637874#637874

I have installed jbpm successfully,but didn't download birt .Now I want to use report function,and i downloaded birt-runtime-2_3_2_2.zip,please tell me how to do can install birt and make report work?
 I move birt-runtime-2_3_2_2.zip to jbpm-installer\lib,and open command execute "ant install.reporting.into.jboss",but it didn't work.
Thanks!!