[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jbpm console - process definitions load timeout issue

Anand Awasthi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 23 12:12:24 EST 2011

Anand Awasthi [http://community.jboss.org/people/anand.awasthi] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm console - process definitions load timeout issue"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/637993#637993

Thanks for prompt response.

Refreshing does not work either.  I forgot to mention that I am running it on IE7. Not that it matters in this case but I am seen other issues
while using Console on IE7.

Is this a problem only when I load process definitions from local file system ? or it applies to resources hosted in Guvnor Repository as well ?

Also , can you please tell me in what release this issue might be fixed. I am working for a customer and this information will be helpful given that process management is a big feature of Console and if we cant load the processes then it's a big concern.

Thanks in advance