[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - AS7 standalone-xts.xml start failed when no internet connection

Amos Feng do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 25 03:19:01 EST 2011

Amos Feng [http://community.jboss.org/people/zhfeng] created the discussion

"AS7 standalone-xts.xml start failed when no internet connection"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/638296#638296

Hi,

we meet the problem with starting as7 by standalone-xts.xml without internet connection.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Take latest JBossAS 7 from git hub
2. Build JBossAS
3. Disconnect from the internet
4. start the AS: sh bin/standalone.sh --server-config=standalone-xts.xml
5. observe:
Failed to start service jboss.ws.endpoint-publish.ws-c11: org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.ws.endpoint-publish.ws-c11: javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaException: Unable to locate imported document at 'http://www.w3.org/2006/03/addressing/ws-addr.xsd', relative to 'schema1.xsd'.

more details in  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBTM-966 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBTM-966

I found there is META-INF/jax-ws-catalog.xml in module/org/jboss/ws/jaxws-client/main/jbossws-cxf-client-4.0.0.CR1.jar
and it looks like as7 *can not* load this file to mapping the remote sechma urls to local files.

so my question is:
1.  as7 can not load jax-ws-catalog.xml ?
2. this file is placed in the right directory ?
3. do I miss other configurations to use this catalog file ?

Thanks a lot,
Amos

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]