[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - JBoss 4.1 to JBoss 5 Migration - Assembly-Descriptor Error

Elesh Mistry do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 25 05:37:11 EST 2011

Elesh Mistry [http://community.jboss.org/people/eleshcmistry] modified the document:

"JBoss 4.1 to JBoss 5 Migration - Assembly-Descriptor Error"

To view the document, visit: http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-17370

Hi All,

I am in the process from migrating from JBoss 4.1 to JBoss 5 and on starting the server with the deployed ejb, I get the following error in the server.log : org.xml.sax.SAXException: Element type "assembly-descriptor" must be declared.

My jboss.xml has

<assembly-descriptor>
     <security-role>
     <role-name>AdminUser</role-name>
     <principal-name>${skjgfksfgksjg}</principal-name>
     </security-role>
</assembly-descriptor>

I'd appreciate some help as to what I need to change for the migration to work ...

Cheers
Elesh

Comment by going to Community
[http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-17370]

Create a new document in Beginner's Corner at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=102&containerType=14&container=2075]