[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How can I set the name of the TaskSummary?

Kevin Zhang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 27 00:33:31 EST 2011

Kevin Zhang [http://community.jboss.org/people/87863823] created the discussion

"Re: How can I set the name of the TaskSummary?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/638498#638498

Thanks  http://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic *Tihomir*, I hava solved my problem. I think I donn't introduce the detail of my problem. Sorry. My original goal is to get the TaskSummary's name, but I don't know where to set it. Finally, I find it can be set in the *.bpmn file: The TaskName of "User Task" component. If the TaskName had been set, it can be get from the TaskSummary.

Thank you all the same.