[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: JBoss 4.2.3 GA server user list

Ravi Nagarjuna do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 27 05:23:38 EST 2011

Ravi Nagarjuna [http://community.jboss.org/people/nag_jboss24] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss 4.2.3 GA server user list"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/638511#638511

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.I want to retrieve the list of all users ( may be administrators,deployers ..etc)  list and their role/privileges of my Jboss server  through java application. Are these details stored in a file or in LDAP? is there any API to retrieve this information? Is it possible to modify this information (adding new user,changing roles ..etc) while server is running?

Thanks
Nag