[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM 4.4 Using obsolete hibernate namespace

Faisal Basra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 29 02:53:15 EST 2011

Faisal Basra [http://community.jboss.org/people/faisalgeek] created the discussion

"jBPM 4.4 Using obsolete hibernate namespace"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/638816#638816

We have been using jBPM 4.4 & recently upgraded hibernate to 3.6.8 & I start getting this warning.

WARNING: recognized obsolete hibernate namespace  http://hibernate.sourceforge.net/ http://hibernate.sourceforge.net/. Use namespace  http://www.hibernate.org/dtd/ http://www.hibernate.org/dtd/ instead. Refer to
Hibernate 3.6 Migration Guide!

I noticed in jbpm mapping xml files,
<!DOCTYPE hibernate-mapping PUBLIC "-//Hibernate/Hibernate Mapping DTD 3.0//EN" " http://hibernate.sourceforge.net/hibernate-mapping-3.0.dtd http://hibernate.sourceforge.net/hibernate-mapping-3.0.dtd">

which are using older namespace.

So what should be the fix for this scenerio? Any help/suggestion much appreciated.