[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Big problem: why is JBoss Tools 3.3M3 not redeploying my application?

Marcos Antonio do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 3 07:12:38 EDT 2011

Marcos Antonio [http://community.jboss.org/people/marcos_aps] created the discussion

"Re: Big problem: why is JBoss Tools 3.3M3 not redeploying my application?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/629824#629824

> Rob Stryker wrote:
>
> As Max said, we currently do not restart applications on .class file changes. The user must initiate this action themselves.
>
>  http://community.jboss.org/thread/172670?tstart=0 http://community.jboss.org/thread/172670?tstart=0

That's not my case. The setting "Automatically publish when resources change" is disabled in my case, and, as I said, after I make changes, when I use "Run on Server", the changes are not deployed. I have to use "Clean..." if I want the changes to be published. Now, I must say, that using "Clean..." is a very non intuitive way to deploy the application. In this case what is the "Run As | Run on Server" menu option designed for?

Marcos