[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Creating and executing simple jsp page

John Sulik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 4 11:17:29 EDT 2011

John Sulik [http://community.jboss.org/people/jsulik] created the discussion

"Re: Creating and executing simple jsp page"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/630086#630086

Thanks for the quick resonse.  I am using WAR as the packaging type and I moved the jsp to src/main/webapp/registration.jsp as you suggested.

I also updated my compile script to use the parameter -DarchetypeArtifactId=maven-archetype-webapp.

It's still compiling the jsp to the WEB-INF/classes folder though so I'm still missing something.

I attached the full pom.xml for review.