[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Install SSL certificat

jedufour do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 4 12:02:11 EDT 2011

jedufour [http://community.jboss.org/people/jedufour] created the discussion

"Install SSL certificat"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/630101#630101

Good Morning,

My webapp is on JBoss 4.2.
The webapp is a client of Axis2 WebService, on SSL.

When I test with a browser, the browser asks me to confirm the certificate of the webservice

Then, I try with my web service running on JBoss, and it's failed. I think Jboss and WebService server discuss about certificates.
How I can do to configure Jboss to accept some certificate automatically.

Thanks.

Best regards.