[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: The bpmn2 process editor and the guvnor web process editor can`t be compatible freely?

ylq2250 kun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 4 13:39:54 EDT 2011

ylq2250 kun [http://community.jboss.org/people/ylq2250] created the discussion

"Re: The bpmn2 process editor and the guvnor web process editor can`t be compatible  freely?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/630115#630115

thanks for your reply.

if the bpmn2 process editor and the web process editor dosen`t  compatible freely, so the guvnor just manager the process definitions and the rules assets,it is  too havery to  bring  the guvnor into our project,the web process designer is so wonderful tools,if it is as what you say , i feel so sad!

can anybody give me some suggestion about the problem i come across above, i want to use both  the web process editor and the jbpm2 process editor to  designer one  process, if the work compatiblly, so the devloper can modify the process definition by opening browser not with the eclipse .