[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: Module Dependency for supporting external Handler

Paul Robinson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 6 09:33:18 EDT 2011

Paul Robinson [http://community.jboss.org/people/paul.robinson] created the discussion

"Re: Module Dependency for supporting external Handler"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/630373#630373

The answer seems to be, to remove:

<module name="system"/>

>From the org.jboss.xts dependencies.

Of course, I now need to find out why XTS depends on "system" and whether it is safe to remove. This application did used to work on an older version of AS 7, so I'm guessing that either the classes that make up the system dependency has changed, or the way JBoss Modules deals with System has changed.

Thanks for all the assistance!

Paul.

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]