[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Forge is not running...

Alejandro Montenegro do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 6 22:43:01 EDT 2011

Alejandro Montenegro [http://community.jboss.org/people/aamonten] created the discussion

"Forge is not running..."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/630473#630473

Hi, I installed latest forge plugin from  http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/development/indigo/ http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/development/indigo/ when trying to run the forge console by pressing the play button, forge is not able to start. I get the message "Forge is not running..."

My environment is:
Windows XP

Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers.
Version: Indigo Release
Build id: 20110615-0604

I previously had installed m2eclipse from Eclipse and only installed Forge Tools from the update site.

Any advice welcome,

thanks
Alejandro