[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Regarding Persistence.xml

snyperboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 7 10:28:31 EDT 2011

snyperboss [http://community.jboss.org/people/snyperboss] created the discussion

"Regarding Persistence.xml"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/630615#630615

Hello All

I find the details of the db used by JBPM is inside a jar in Persistence.xml.
What if I have multiple environments with each environment pointing to a different db.
In this scenario, am I supposed to modify the jar for each environment? Is there any way to move it outside to a properties file.I tried overriding the persistence file by putting a new one in the class path, but it still picks up from the jar.

Please help.

Thanks!