[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - performance logging in tomcat or mod_jk

Jimy Liu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 10 18:48:06 EDT 2011

Jimy Liu [http://community.jboss.org/people/jimyliu] created the discussion

"performance logging in tomcat or mod_jk"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/630998#630998

Hi,

We recently had JVM crash problems on tomcat server. But there is no hs_error or core dump file.  We tried to identify what URL request caused the JVM crash. But in the tomcat or mod_jk.log, it only shows the request entry when the request is finished. Is there any way I can see the request entry before when the request starts either in apache, mod_jk or tomcat local_access log ?

Thanks,

Jimy

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]