[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to detect crashed process instance in jbpm 4.1 ?

Marco Rietveld do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 12 19:15:58 EDT 2011

Marco Rietveld [http://community.jboss.org/people/marco.rietveld] created the discussion

"Re: How to detect crashed process instance in jbpm 4.1 ?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/631463#631463

What I've seen done with jbpm 3 (which jBPM 4 resembles), is that a webservice was built over the jBPM engine api. You can use the jBPM engine api to figure out what the status is of different process instances (your suggestsion touch on some of them).

If you need help with the engine API, let me know. I'm pretty sure I know which methods you could use.

Marco