[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM 5.1 and Persistense (instances get deleted after jboss restart))

Joe Smith do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 13 09:29:20 EDT 2011

Joe Smith [http://community.jboss.org/people/diata] created the discussion

"JBPM 5.1 and Persistense (instances get deleted after jboss restart))"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/631566#631566

I pointed JBPM 5.1 to SQL server instead of H2. The process instances get saved properly, however each time restarted JBoss, my process instances get deleted.

How instances get deleted during start of jboss?