[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM 5.1 and Persistense (instances get deleted after jboss restart))

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 13 12:03:24 EDT 2011

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM 5.1 and Persistense (instances get deleted after jboss restart))"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/631609#631609

Tables that you refer to are for jbpm runtime data. I refer to tables that are created for human task service. There are two separate persistence.xml files.

So, when you start your human task service you need to create entitiy manager factory based on persistence unit. That persistence unit defines task service schema. Please verify that it is started properly and db is created only once, I assume that you changed only jBPM runtime persistence configuration and that task service is still recreating its db schama every time JBoss is started.

P.S.
Human task service persistence.xml file is embedded in jbpm-human-tasl.jar.