[jboss-user] [EJB3] - Re: Why application exceptions are wrapped in EJBException on AS 6.1?

Peter B do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 14 02:47:20 EDT 2011

Peter B [http://community.jboss.org/people/typek_pb] created the discussion

"Re: Why application exceptions are wrapped in EJBException on AS 6.1?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/631721#631721

we're facing the same problem on our project, and as EJBException wrapping is not acceptable for us (huge impact on bussines logic), is there any way to prevent it and have the good old behavior as in JBoss 6.0.0?
thanks

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]