[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - An internal error occurred during: "Starting JBoss 7.0 Runtime Server". java.lang.NullPointerException

Mohan Singh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 14 03:34:04 EDT 2011

Mohan Singh [http://community.jboss.org/people/mosingh] created the discussion

"An internal error occurred during: "Starting JBoss 7.0 Runtime Server". java.lang.NullPointerException"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/631737#631737

Hi,

I am using Eclipse Indigo (3.7).
I have configured Jboss 7 final version with eclipse.
But when I start server it is giving me error
An internal error occurred during: "Starting JBoss 7.0 Runtime Server".
java.lang.NullPointerException

But when I start Jboss server through command line then it running fine.
Untill Jboss is not configured with Eclipse, I will not able to debug my application.

I am using Jboss tools
I have installed Jboss tool from   http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/nightly/trunk/ http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/nightly/trunk/

Please guide me

Thanks