[jboss-user] [EJB3] - Re: Why application exceptions are wrapped in EJBException on AS 6.1?

renz13 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 14 11:40:39 EDT 2011

renz13 [http://community.jboss.org/people/renz13] created the discussion

"Re: Why application exceptions are wrapped in EJBException on AS 6.1?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/631844#631844

If I use JBoss 6.0.0, application exceptions are wrapped into WeldException. I'm using CDI and it seems to be the same problem as :  http://community.jboss.org/thread/169420 http://community.jboss.org/thread/169420

I'm using Bean Managed Transactions (@TransactionManagement(TransactionManagementType.BEAN)). I've tried with Container-Managed Transactions, and everything works perfectly, but I have to use Bean-Managed Transactions  :(

Carlo, maybe it also looks like  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBAS-9443 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBAS-9443 . Of course I'm not using Stateful Bean, so bean destruction is not a problem, but application exceptions are wrapped into EjbException in that bug as well.

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]