[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: can you use tools birt integration with normal JSF 2?

Snjezana Peco do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 18 16:22:04 EDT 2011

Snjezana Peco [http://community.jboss.org/people/snjeza] created the discussion

"Re: can you use tools birt integration with normal JSF 2?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/632390#632390

The JBoss BIRT Integration works with a JSF 1.2 application without Seam.
You have to add jboss-birt-servlet.jar from org.jboss.tools.birt.oda to your classpath (WEB-INF/lib).
I haven't tested any JSF 2 application, but you can try it. I suppose it will work.