[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: can you use tools birt integration with normal JSF 2?

u j do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 19 07:42:55 EDT 2011

u j [http://community.jboss.org/people/bcn] created the discussion

"Re: can you use tools birt integration with normal JSF 2?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/632487#632487

Another question: I try to install the Birt runtime as JBoss module in AS 7 to avoid a 50Mb war file.
I defined a module, put all the jars in it and had to define some dependencies, one on the xml DocumentBuilderFactory. I defined a module javax/xml/parsers with xml-apis.2.0.jar.

But now I get:

Failed to install plugin from jar:file:C:%5Cjava%5Cjboss%5Cjboss-as-7.0.1.Final%5Cmodules%5Corg%5Ceclipse%5Cbirt%5Cmain%5Corg.eclipse.birt.runtime_3.7.1.v20110913-1734.jar!/: java.lang.ClassCastException: __redirected.__DocumentBuilderFactory cannot be cast to javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory

Any idea of how to solve this? I guess I need to change the dependency, but I can't find a module or jar with __redirected.__DocumentBuilderFactory.

Thanks