[jboss-user] [jBPM] - [jbpm5] How to use UserTask's Properties:Skippable and Priority

jeffery jeffery do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 19 08:28:25 EDT 2011

jeffery jeffery [http://community.jboss.org/people/aronjiao] created the discussion

"[jbpm5] How to use UserTask's Properties:Skippable and Priority"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/632495#632495

Hello, the Jboss Community

I have a question about how to use UserTask's Properties:Skippable and Priority.

As you can see,there are some informations in
http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v5.1/userguide/
h2. 12.1. Human tasks inside processes
+Priority+: An integer indicating the priority of the human task.

+Skippable+: Specifies whether the human task can be skipped, i.e., whether the actor may decide not to execute the task.

But I still don't know how to user these twos properties to control the human task.

Is there any detailed information about these properties?
And Is there any sample project?

Look forward to your guidance!
^-^!