[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: HTTP GET not supported

Steve Cohen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 19 17:19:26 EDT 2011

Steve Cohen [http://community.jboss.org/people/stevecoh4] created the discussion

"Re: HTTP GET not supported"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/632634#632634

This gets "curiouser and curiouser".

When I create the new SOAPUI project from  http://localhost:8080/my-ejb?wsdl http://localhost:8080/my-ejb?wsdl, the SOAP-UI load fails.

However, should I create the new SOAPUI project from the original wsdl in my sources, it loads fine, and if, after I load it, I change the endpoint URL in Soap UI to point at  http://localhost:8080/my-ejb http://localhost:8080/my-ejb, and then fire a method call at it, the method call works!  That is, trying to load from the "deployed" WSDL is somehow not handled correctly, but the original WSDL is.   This seems to be all of a piece with a problem I was bedeviled with last week in which the deployed WSDL was no good for @SchemaValidation, but, if I instead loaded my original WSDL and schemas onto the classpath (in addition to the normal ?wsdl deployment) I could then validate against that..

It seems that the WSDL deployer (this is JBoss 5.1.0-GA by the way) is very shaky.
It also seems that the "HTTP Get not supported" seems to stem from the fact that the WSDL is not recognized as a WSDL.

Does anyone have any experience with these types of problems and how to avoid them?

Alternatively, the same corporation that is making me stick with 5.1.0 does have a corporate account, under which I could possibly get them to create a patch to fix this.

Can someone tell me if these problems have been fixed in later versions?

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]