[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - JBoss Tree Cache data is deleting automatically

srinivasa rao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 20 01:47:54 EDT 2011

srinivasa rao [http://community.jboss.org/people/srisreenivas] created the discussion

"JBoss Tree Cache data is deleting automatically"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/632651#632651

Hi,
Thanks for providing this site. I am unsing JBoss Tree Cache to hold
data.
I am able to load and use data in cache. But if keep the system idle
for some (around 30 mins), the data from tree is deleting
automatically without any information in any logs. After idle time if
i try access the system once again, i am getting NullPointer Exception
as treeCache is null.
No information is available to trace this problem. Please help me to
resolve this issue.
Thanks in Advance.
Srinivas.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]