[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Some issue about jbpm5.1 transaction

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 20 07:40:50 EDT 2011

Mauricio Salatino [http://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: Some issue about jbpm5.1 transaction"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/632729#632729

Hi guys, the project don't provide any vendor specific schema. If you have an issue with DB2 we should create a jira to try to solve it.
If you want to generate the schema for db2 you should let hibernate to create the tables and then extract the schemas from there.
I'm pretty sure that it's not an internal bug of the engine, and it's only related with the default mappings created by hibernate for DB2.
Cheers