[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: Is there a way to solve this without cluster?

Michal Glowacki do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 20 08:27:05 EDT 2011

Michal Glowacki [http://community.jboss.org/people/mglowacki] created the discussion

"Re: Is there a way to solve this without cluster?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/632739#632739

Yes, this is exactly what I would like to try - create two standalone jbosses and loadbalance them using Apache, so the visitors traffic is divided between two of them.

Regarding your issues, I think it's same as mine:

> - locked <0x7406ce55> (a java.util.WeakHashMap)
> javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getObjectInstance(Unknown Source)
> javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getContext(Unknown Source)
> javax.naming.spi.ContinuationContext.getTargetContext(Unknown Source)
> javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getContinuationContext(Unknown Source)
> org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:832)
> org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:686)
> javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(Unknown Source)
> org.jboss.seam.transaction.Transaction.getUserTransaction(Transaction.java:82)

 and other threads waiting for weakhashmap. BTW, I am using JBoss 5.1 standalone, not EAP.

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]