[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: Is there a way to solve this without cluster?

Wolf-Dieter Fink do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 20 15:20:12 EDT 2011

Wolf-Dieter Fink [http://community.jboss.org/people/wdfink] created the discussion

"Re: Is there a way to solve this without cluster?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/632843#632843

I suppose this solution will help (for a while) I have had a similar configuration using EJB.
For this we setup multiple instances on one power system. It will solve the 'sync' stuff but if the JBoss app scales you might bring the DB in behind under heavy load  ;) .
Will say as more performance you have as more you will need  ;)

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]