[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Drools guvnor repository or bpm file directories?

Tihomir Surdilovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 20 18:30:24 EDT 2011

Tihomir Surdilovic [http://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: Drools guvnor repository or bpm file directories?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/632859#632859

For production or development I would go with storying process assets in the Guvnor JCR repository. The repository can be stored in a RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL, etc) which provides good backup capabilities. The JCR repo also allows you to version your process assets, have discussion comments, etc which is a plus. What Guvnor lacks now is a good way to "promote" your process assets from lets say development to production environments but there are some workarounds you can do now to make it bearable. Either way to me this is better than having production assets stored on some file system  ;)

Hope this helps.