[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jbpm-5.1.0 Demo can't work fine

cmcmillen1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 21 00:13:06 EDT 2011

cmcmillen1 [http://community.jboss.org/people/cmcmillen1] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm-5.1.0 Demo can't work fine"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/632883#632883

I had the same issue and solved it by upgrading to JDK 1.6+.

The user guide says JDK 1.5+ is all that is required and I happened to have 1.5.0_16 installed so I just went with that.  After having the described issues (and noticing that in the demo video they are using JDK 1.6.0_14) I switched to JDK 1.6.0_16 since I had that installed already and now everything is working fine.

Also, I'm not sure if this was necessary or not but just to be safe, after switching JDKs I deleted the jbpm-installer/ folder, re-extracted the installer archive, and re-ran "ant install.demo".

Hope this helps.