[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: New Features in jBPM5 Web Designer added!

Miljenko Norsic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 21 07:20:37 EDT 2011

Miljenko Norsic [http://community.jboss.org/people/mnorsic] created the discussion

"Re: New Features in jBPM5 Web Designer added!"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/632980#632980

Hi Tihomir,
this is awesome!

Based on what I've seen, I have a couple of questions:
1. is it possible to define my own service repository, beside the standard one? For example, I have to create my own private service tasks with a business logic embedded into it, or custom service tasks that call an external (private) web service. It would be nice to have some sort of service repository agent where one can define set of URLs that point to custom service repositories
2. where do you run service repository? Can we use JCR to store service definitions, or it is meant to be used from your site only?
3. what about custom editors for service processes? I know that task variables are shown on the properties palette (on the right side of Designer), however, is there an option to create my own custom editor? I have seen on this forum questions about custom editors but they are meant to be used as an extension to Eclipse plugin

Thanks,
Miljenko