[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Drools guvnor repository or bpm file directories?

Paul Coronel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 21 12:01:36 EDT 2011

Paul Coronel [http://community.jboss.org/people/paulcoronel] created the discussion

"Re: Drools guvnor repository or bpm file directories?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/633056#633056

Now, as I can make a "build" of a package from my own java application without accessing the guvnor. With this already could have all integrated into my java application (I integrated Oryx Designer and Guvnor in my own java application).

Of course  guvnor is deployed.

Thanks in advance