[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Is it possible to select Human Task flt form name from variable?

Adam Bach do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 21 14:12:21 EDT 2011

Adam Bach [http://community.jboss.org/people/heathcliff] created the discussion

"Re: Is it possible to select Human Task flt form name from variable?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/633096#633096

Ok I'll try. It would be very usefull feature. I've read on jboss jbpm page that it would be nice if sb implemented HT as reusable Subprocess, this is not possible without possibility of passing formname to the subprocess so that all states have same form.