[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Oryx designer and Guvnor - changed bpmn 2 diagrams are not saved. Only the first version.

Lillian Andres do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 24 13:39:36 EDT 2011

Lillian Andres [http://community.jboss.org/people/Adrigan] created the discussion

"Oryx designer and Guvnor - changed bpmn 2 diagrams are not saved.  Only the first version."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/633353#633353

Hello,
     I am unsure if my configuration is correct.  I am running on *App server 7* - lightning (actually with Switchyard).  I have the *guvnor version 5.3.0.cr1* and the *oryx designer 1.0.0.056*.  When I create a new BPMN 2 diagram, I must enter the id and the package name in order to save the diagram.  Otherwise it opens up blank even after a SAVE.
      However, if I do fill in the id and package name under +Properties -> More Properties+, the original file is saved.  On returning and updating the diagram, I save again.  I see a new version under the *meta data* - but when I open it - my changes are lost.  I see the first file I changed - even if this is version 2.
     What do I need to do in order to save my changes?  It is rare to get it right the first time! :^0
     Thank you for your help.