[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM 5.1 evaluation sample error

Derek Pang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 26 02:54:41 EDT 2011

Derek Pang [http://community.jboss.org/people/delbacca] created the discussion

"JBPM 5.1 evaluation sample error"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/633602#633602

Hi,

When I try to run the process, I get the following error. The code in the ProcessTest.java file is clean with no errors so I dont understand why its throwing errors. I am following the 3.4. 10-Minute Tutorial: Using the Eclipse tooling from the user documentation.

any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problems:
    KnowledgeBase cannot be resolved to a type
    The method readKnowledgeBase() from the type ProcessTest refers to the missing type KnowledgeBase
    StatefulKnowledgeSession cannot be resolved to a type
    KnowledgeRuntimeLogger cannot be resolved to a type
    KnowledgeRuntimeLoggerFactory cannot be resolved
    WSHumanTaskHandler cannot be resolved to a type

    at com.sample.ProcessTest.main(ProcessTest.java:24)