[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: MapBasedPersistenceTest issue

Donald Walters do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 27 09:22:03 EDT 2011

Donald Walters [http://community.jboss.org/people/dondragon2] created the discussion

"Re: MapBasedPersistenceTest issue"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/633851#633851

thanks guys. I have removed the persistence and done the following.

private static final ConcurrentHashMap<Integer, StatefulKnowledgeSession> ksessions = new ConcurrentHashMap<Integer, StatefulKnowledgeSession>();

StatefulKnowledgeSession ksession = kbase.newStatefulKnowledgeSession();//CacheKnowledgeService.newStatefulKnowledgeSession(kbase);
 ksession.getWorkItemManager().registerWorkItemHandler(
                "Service Task", new ProcessExecutionHandler(helper));
ksessions.put(ksession.getId(), ksession);

StatefulKnowledgeSession ksession = ksessions.get(sessionId);
ksession.getWorkItemManager().registerWorkItemHandler(
                "Service Task", new ProcessExecutionHandler(helper));

that seems to work but will the session still be in the map after total completion? I would have to have a mechanism to remove it, I assume?
Also, I am still have the issue where the timer is not triggered.