[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM5.2: own service task feature usable with the console?

hamsterdancer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 27 10:13:59 EDT 2011

hamsterdancer [http://community.jboss.org/people/hamsterdancer] created the discussion

"jBPM5.2: own service task feature usable with the console?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/633862#633862

Hi there,

I've seen some great news on Krisv's Blog ( http://kverlaen.blogspot.com/ http://kverlaen.blogspot.com/ http://kverlaen.blogspot.com/ http://kverlaen.blogspot.com/) about the possibility to integrate and use own service tasks on graphical editors (and some other great news^^).

This is one point I was working on (more or less) for my project. So I've got some questions about this.
1. Will the own servicetask only be usable in the eclipse process editor or even in the designer?
2. After a process with an own service task has been created is the process also runnable by the console or only with own java classes?1. If yes: Will it be possible to add and replace new servicetasks dynamically at runtime of the console?