[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Change context root?

John Sulik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 27 13:58:18 EDT 2011

John Sulik [http://community.jboss.org/people/jsulik] created the discussion

"Change context root?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/633916#633916

I currently have a JSP page called registration.jsp in bsm.war that I call using localhost/bsm/registration.jsp.

I want to access it using localhost/*jboss*/bsm/registration.jsp instead.

I tried configuring this from the maven side by changing <finalName>bsm</finalName> to <finalName>/jboss/bsm</finalName>.  This seemed to compile correctly but would not deploy automatically.

Is this something that should be done from the JBoss configuration or should it be done within Maven?

JBoss version jboss-as-7.0.0.Final
Maven version 3.0.3

Thanks.