[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Migrating JSF2.1 project to JBoss-AS-7

Stefan P do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 27 15:33:13 EDT 2011

Stefan P [http://community.jboss.org/people/stefan2k] created the discussion

"Migrating JSF2.1 project to JBoss-AS-7"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/633935#633935

Hello everybody!

OS: Windows 7 32bit
Java: Java 1.6
Eclipse: Eclipse Indigo 3.7.0
JBoss Tools: 3.3.0
JBoss Server: JBoss-AS-7.0.2

I'm migrating a JSF2.1 project from tomcat to jboss-as-7.

In my original project I wrote a CustomSelectManyCheckboxListRenderer which extended MenuRenderer and worked fine.

Unfortunately with the jsf version of jboss-as-7 (jboss-spec-2.0) none of the imported com.sun.faces.* packages can be resolved.
Is the source of the jboss jsf library available for download?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Stefan