[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to use Automatic Decision in jbpm 3

Jaiyachandhiran Thangaraju do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 28 01:48:39 EDT 2011

Jaiyachandhiran Thangaraju [http://community.jboss.org/people/jaiyachandhiran] created the discussion

"How to use Automatic Decision in jbpm 3"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/633992#633992

Hi

I am using jbpm-jpdl-3.2.GA and i am trting to create a test workflow. I made  a workflow with decision. I learnt that we need to write a java class which implements DecisionHandler in which we can call this class and make use it for Decision.

But how to call this class for decision. There is no Handler for Descision, , Its not like Node[In which it has Handler]

Please help me out