[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: New workItem extending Human Task

Demian Calcaprina do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 29 14:00:38 EDT 2011

Demian Calcaprina [http://community.jboss.org/people/calca] created the discussion

"Re: New workItem extending Human Task"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/634133#634133

Hey,

You can use it into parameter mapping. I mean, you can pass a parameter CustomAttrib and map the value from some variable. Will this work for you?

My first suggestion was to add a new service node that represents your task (map all needed attributes from a human task, and also yours). But I don't recommend it, as for human task, you should use userTask node.

Demian