[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How could Mutiple Instances's User task be excuted by order

stone crasy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 31 03:51:59 EDT 2011

stone crasy [http://community.jboss.org/people/free] created the discussion

"How could Mutiple Instances's User task be excuted by order"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/634204#634204

I defined a User Task in Mutiple Instances as start->userlist->end ,and the User Task's ActorId is a userlist as kris->john->mary.
only when userlist's user have been completed,the process will continue.

now,my questions are following:
1.how could I set priority to user according list order,and process execute task by order
    At present, I use "taskClient.setPriority(task.getId(), list.get(i), i, responseHandler) " to update user's priority. any other methods?

2.how could I not get the Reserved status's user task which is lower-priority.
   For example, kris is claiming the task,I don't want to get john and mary's task by client.getTasksOwned("john", "en-UK", responseHandler).
    I mean that I have to get user task by userlist order.