[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Does jBPM support clustering for load balancing?

Morioka Ryoichi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 31 07:18:07 EDT 2011

Morioka Ryoichi [http://community.jboss.org/people/r-morioka] created the discussion

"Does jBPM support clustering for load balancing?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/634231#634231

Hi all,

Does jBPM  take into consideration about clustering for load balancing?
In our application,we are thinking about such a model: two jBPM servers, a DB server, a load balaner for load balancing.
(Please refer to "jBPMClusteringModel.png". )

In this case, would any problem occur?

I confirmed and researched  about the topic of cluster  in jBPM 5.1 forum. But almost all discussions are not closed.
So if you have any suggestion, please tell me.

Thanks and regards
Ryoichi Morioka